Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dr. Marcus Elliot and the Science Behind P90X2

So I have done all the workouts in the first phase and all I can say is WOWSERS! My core is quickly getting ripped and my shoulders are feeling as strong as every! So far this is building my stability muscles and core exactly as promised. My plan is to get through all of the workouts before we start the Evil Fitness Army so I can tell my peeps what to watch out for. I'll update this post as that happens to keep all those updates in one place.



Watch here for updates.

You choose your level of seriousness and Order Now:
P90X2 Base Kit
P90X2 Deluxe Kit
P90X2 ULTIMATE Kit

P.S. Contact me if you want to be a part of a dedicated group of the best people you have known who will help you reach the same goals they are trying to earn. Together we all can and will succeed!

Links:

P90X vs P90X2
What's New About P90X2?
P90X2 Video
P90X2: What is This PAP That You Speak Of?


No comments:

Post a Comment