Tuesday, November 8, 2011

P90X vs. P90X2

I am stoked to try out this new program! If P90X2 is even just as good as P90X, it will be amazing. As I have been watching the results earned by the Peak Performance Project through their demonstrations of Post Activation Potentiation, I think it going to be a super-victory.

Since I haven't done it yet, I have to let Tony Tell you about it...


I will be starting a Challenge Group dedicated to P90X2 starting January 2nd. If you care to join me, I will keep you accountable daily to your diet and your extreme fitness regimen. So will everyone else in the group. But I am limiting the number, so get in early. Let me know if you think you have what it takes to be a part of the Challenge.

You choose your level of seriousness and Order Now:
P90X2 Base Kit
P90X2 Deluxe Kit
P90X2 ULTIMATE Kit

P.S. Remember, I am paying shipping! But only if you get in your pre-order by November 30th! So stop thinking about it and ACT!

Links:
P90X: The Proof!
What's New About P90X2?
P90X2 Video
P90X2: What is This PAP That You Speak Of? 
Political Run-around and P90X
Tony Horton 11 Laws... The Funny Parts

No comments:

Post a Comment