Friday, December 9, 2011

P90X2 is HERE!!

Mr. Postman brought me something special today. Can you guess what it... dang the title of the post gave it away, didn't it?!!

I have been waiting for P90X2 for some time. I have watched them piece it together, I have watched my friend get cast in it, prepare for it, and shoot it live with Tony Horton. I have waited for the fresh new sequel to the life altering fitness program that put me on the crazy journey. And it's here.



Anyway, I got the whole shebang! P90X2 ULTIMATE, fully loaded, all the trimmings. It's like Christmas came early to the Tillamook Church of Fitness. Only, I am not starting yet. I have studying to do in preparation for the start of our Evil Fitness Army where a crew of dedicated individuals will fight through this epic fitness battle as one.

I've got my Power Stands, Balance Ball, Main videos, deluxe upgrade videos, bonus videos for ordering through me, nutrition guide, workout book, knobby foam roller, and yes, I have eight pound balls. I already spent about 15 minutes on the foam roller following the manual and it feels goood!  

Did I mention, Order from me and get TWO FREE BONUS WORKOUTS! One-on-One for Legs and Upper Body Balance are only available by ordering through your friendly Team Beachbody Coach! So check the links below and CALL ME!

But I can't start yet. Mine is the burden of leadership in our fitness army. I will study, I will prepare. I may walk through each of the workouts only so I will be able to help the First Class of our Evil Fitness Army achieve VICTORY! Are you enlisted yet? I will not be letting late people join the First Class. To be on my P90X2 team I have to know your dedicated. Your action now will set you apart from the herd.

You choose your level of seriousness and Order Now:
P90X2 Base Kit
P90X2 Deluxe Kit
P90X2 ULTIMATE Kit

P.S. You will be competing for rank in my Evil Army. I suggest you be training for something SERIOUS. This WILL change your life.

Links:
P90X vs P90X2
What's New About P90X2?
P90X2 Video
P90X2: What is This PAP That You Speak Of?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to get my P90x2 DVDs next week!
    Thanks for sharing the preview.

    ReplyDelete