Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Political Run Around and P90X

I am not a fan of DC. Compromise is lost and getting to any form of agreement for the good of this county is dead. How long can we last like this?

But when I hear they are working out more, I do feel some hope.



When a group exercises together, it makes them more of a team. It makes their brains work more clearly and efficiently. This is certainly true of the military commands I have worked with. The more we sweat together, the better we knew each other as individuals; the better we fought as a team.

To this point, it's as if some magic puppeteer actually wants this country to fail so we can cash in this failed experiment called democracy and move on to the next thing.

I really doubt that's the case. One thing is certain, keeping this country in deadlock is doing nobody any favors.

Links:
Amplify Your Relationship with Fitness
Tony Horton
P90X

No comments:

Post a Comment