Friday, October 21, 2011

Best Outdoor Boot Camp: FOF Perdido

I had to post this from my good friend, Troy. He posted this on my Facebook page and it made me smile. I wanted to share it with everyone I knew.

"This whole journey started with Jeff Adams and some Insanity DVDs. My life has been altered to the point where I run/own my very own fitness biz and it has exploded to the point where I was recognized and voted as having the best Outdoor Bootcamp in Florida. While what I run on a daily basis is not Beachbody driven; this never would of occurred without it. Thank you Jeff. Love ya broski"
I told him I was upset that I was upset he was so far away. Troy and I served in the Navy together for a while. He moved on to Florida while I stayed in the Pacific Northwest. Not even finished with his Navy career, Troy is already changing lives in health and fitness. 
Troy is among my favorite success stories. 
Links:
Success Story: Troy
Troy's Coaching Page
INSANTIY Program Overview
His Sister, Jessie's Story
Troy's Fixed on Fitness Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment