Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Success Story: Jessie H.

I remember the first time I talked to Jessie on the phone. She was fired up and ready to make a SERIOUS change.


Here's Jessie's Story in her own words:

"My name is Jessie and I started exercising and eating healthy in February of 2011. My starting weight was 215 pounds. I limited my grain intake and increased my protein consumption. I ran and did various strength training. After three months I dropped 40 pounds easy. I was looking to get really tone and my brother, Troy Ulshoffer, turned me onto Team Beachbody Products. Where I became a coach myself. I started TurboFire (High Intensity Interval Training) on June 14th, 2011 weighing in at 180 pounds with a 37 in waist. During this time I used the P90X: Results and Recovery Formula as well as Shakeology. Which I HIGHLY recommend both!! I followed the eating plan and exercise plan very closely. On September 11th, 2011 I finished the 90-Day program with a weight of 165 pounds and a waist of 30.5 in. My body fat went from 35% to 22%. On September 12th, 2011 I am starting the ADVANCED workouts, because I want to see how defined I can get my body. This time I am really watching my carbohydrate intake.

I have never felt so good about myself, and if it wasn't for my beachbody coach and upline coach, Troy and Jeff, I wouldn't be a success story!!!!!


Thanks go out to,
Jeff Adams
Troy Ulshoffer
TurboFire
and BEACHBODY!!"


Aren't you about ready to make the change?

Links:
Jessie's Coach Page
Success Story: Troy U.
Introducing TurboFire
Success Stories
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment