Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gena Makes Waves in Tillamook

Gena was recognized in the Team Beachbody Coach newsletter this week in a section called "What Coaches Are Doing to End the Trendtm."

Here's a snippet of her section:

Coach Gena Adams

A Revolutionary Gena AdamsI've lived all my life in a small farm town on the coast of Oregon. There are limited businesses and resources here. At 24, I found myself severely depressed. As I tried to break free of my depression, I realized the amount of negativity around me. We have built a culture of despair and hopelessness. A life filled of: I can't lose weight. I can't find financial success. I can't live the life I dream of. I'm determined to change that. I am proof that you can. I've lost the weight, I'm starting my own [Team] Beachbody® business, and I'm doing the things I've always dreamed of.

To help get my community energized, I have started a free Fit Club doing Beachbody workouts. I'm hosting a free skate-fit party and am inviting people to my home gym. My goal is to get this town fired up about their health and fitness! Once they start feeling good, remember what an endorphin high felt like, and start seeing results, success will follow. Happiness can be a contagious thing. Time to let it spread like wildfire!

See what other coaches are doing at:
http://teambeachbody.com/about/newsletters/-/nli/204#88947484

Go change some lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment