Friday, October 1, 2010

Don't GET FIT for the New Year, Start the New Year FIT!

Fall is here. The holidays will soon be upon us. 55 days until Thanksgiving. 84 days until Christmas. There will be food and family. It is time to act right now if you want to be able to eat those holiday meals to fuel your workout, while being proud of your awesome physique around friends and relatives.

There are 90 days until the New Year. Don't settle to "get in shape" as a New Year's Resolution again in 2011. Start 2011 as a new, healthier you.

The winter time for me is the best time to get real results. The days are shorter, the social schedule lightens up, and my gym is my DVD player.
Maybe you have gotten results or could use a little extra income to fund the holidays; have you considered becoming a Beachbody Coach? Get paid to help people get fit. Beachbody does most of the work for you, providing fitness programs and marketing that work. Your job is to encourage people and help get the word out.

Finally, Shakeology. Have you tried it? This simple, low-fat, super-food, meal replacement shake will help you lose weight, curb cravings, and feel better. Send me an address and I will send you a sample.

Remember that I am here for you. I started as a customer, lost a bunch of weight, built a body I am very proud of, and now I get paid to help people get these same results! YOU are my passion! Contact me anytime!

Yours,
Jeff
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment